Will choo be my valentino…

… for lack of a better title. That said, I’m really quite in love with the Valentino SS10 collection. Since our dear friend Rueben asked for more pictures, here are some of my favourites from the latest collection.

valentino-01

valentino-02

valentino-03

valentino-04

PB should probably comment on the material and the cuts at some point in time — pray explain what goes into making all these dresses so beautiful!

(All photos from Style.com)

This entry was published on November 4, 2009 at 3:05 pm. It’s filed under Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

4 thoughts on “Will choo be my valentino…

  1. rueben on said:

    look at the shoes on the first. aye aye! is the ruffled dress thing a valentino signature for this collection? pls educate this plebeian with references to christopher kane because i thought what he did with ruffles was quite cool but unfortunately i cannot find any pictures. instead all i found was a not so nice interpretation of ruffles for ss09 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NUbPhaVyuGs/SPU77e2kfrI/AAAAAAAADak/v4mcbSd90ak/s400/SS09+Paris-+Chris+Kane.jpg

  2. do you like those fluffy things on shoes? i’m really not a fanšŸ˜¦ marc jacobs used them for LV ss10 too but i just kept wondering what happens when it rains. i am, ultimately… very singaporean.

  3. you sound like that U.R.S dude who said 80 percent of his shoes are black and the remainder 20 percent is just for play play only.

  4. saythefword on said:

    pls ask your gf what happens to nice suede heels in the rain!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: